Doctor Who: Death and the Queen (The Tenth Doctor Adventures #3 )

~ James Goss

« Older   Newer »

Biting's excellent.
    It's like kissing.
    Only there's a winner.

Group
    Amministratori

Status
    jpg
    Titolo originale: Doctor Who: Death and the Queen
    Autore: James Goss
    Serie: The Tenth Doctor Adventures #3
    Paese: U.K.
    Genere: Sci Fi
    Editore: Big Finish Productions
    Prima Edizione: 2016
    Scheda Big Finish
    Trama:
    So when, one day, her Prince does come, she is thrilled to have the wedding of all weddings to look forward to. Though the Doctor isn’t holding his breath for an invitation. And her future mother-in-law is certainly not amused.
    But on the big day itself, Donna finds her castle under siege from the darkest of forces, marching at the head of a skeleton army.
    When it looks like even the Doctor can’t save the day, what will Queen Donna do to save her people from Death itself?

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Ultima delle (prime) tre avventure di Donna Noble e del decimo Dottore targate Big Finish.
    La trama è chiara fin da subito, sarà perché Donna e i matrimoni da favola non sono proprio in sintonia, ma le battute tra i due protagonisti sono bdn orchestrate e adatte sia ai personaggi che agli interpreti.
    La storia è una sorta di lunga spunta di tutti gli intrighi e i bastoni che cercheranno di invalidare il matrimonio e non si resta delusi.
    Ennesimo prodotto di qualità, dalle sceneggiature alla musica, che non ha nulla da invidiare alla serie televisiva.

5 / 5

0 replies since 14/7/2016, 16:02   26 views